ADSM-L

Audit db

2002-12-13 09:23:41
Subject: Audit db
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 06:18:53 -0800
Hi list,

I have to check the consistencies between a TSM database and the volume tapes
used to backup and archive files. The library is an IBM 3590 with two drives
and it is not automated, I mean, there is an operator that feeds it with the
tapes TSM asks for.

The TSM Server is 5.1 and is running on a W2K box. Should I use the audit db or
audit library command ? And what are the implications of using such command ?
What should I expect?

I have a 3 days window to perform this task. Any help will be apreciated.

Thanks.

Mario

Mario Behring
IT Consultant