ADSM-L

Re: restore hangs

2002-10-30 11:30:06
Subject: Re: restore hangs
From: Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj AT STAFF.EDNET.NS DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:27:35 -0400
Mark Stapleton wrote:

Alex, I know you were looking for help on your restore problem, and yes, you
*were* beginning to sound like a broken record. But really, guy, your
version of ADSM is *way* out of date, out of service, and (in the minds of
many) out of mind. You're not going to get much help for a version of
software that's 5 years old.

Take this opportunity to upgrade.

We are also running version 3.1.x.x of the ADSM server. If somebody
wants to send me a check for $60000 CDN I will gladly upgrade. :-)

Certified TSM consultant
Certified AIX system engineer
MCSE