ADSM-L

Re: restore hangs

2002-10-29 15:59:12
Subject: Re: restore hangs
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT HERA.ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:52:08 -0600
Thanks for all your help people. It turns out what worked is running the
restore in classic mode. This totally works:

dsmc restore "/home/blah/fart/?*" -replace=no -subdir=yes

Also, I was freeking out that I blew away data on a tape, but it turns out
the server had just deleted reclaimable space on that tape, and that's why
it said it removed so many files. Man, was I sweating that one...

Thanks again!

Alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems | Imaging Technology Group
   alazarev AT itg.uiuc DOT edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu