ADSM-L

Re: TSM/ODBC connection not working...

2002-04-04 13:42:48
Subject: Re: TSM/ODBC connection not working...
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 12:41:42 -0600
I am using Windows 98se as my desktop client machine -- this is my first
time
doing anything with ODBC, but I now others have been using it for quite a
while
here on this list.  I had our local 'expert' who uses ODBC for other
applications here
come and check out my setup, and everything looks good to him. ... Bummer.