ADSM-L

Re: TSM/ODBC connection not working...

2002-04-05 10:06:18
Subject: Re: TSM/ODBC connection not working...
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:05:46 -0500
What version of the ODBC driver are you using, which version of Excel, and
what symptoms are you seeing? The latest ODBC driver should work okay with
Excel 97 and 2000 (haven't tested with Office XP yet, but in theory,
should work there, too). You can confirm the version by starting the ODBC
Data Source Administrator (odbcad32.exe), selecting the "Drivers" tab,
then scrolling down and looking at the "TSM ODBC Driver" driver. You
should then be able to see the driver's version number and build date.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Seay, Paul" <seay_pd AT NAPTHEON DOT COM>
04/04/2002 19:38