ADSM-L

Re: TSM/ODBC connection not working...

2002-04-08 18:29:57
Subject: Re: TSM/ODBC connection not working...
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:30:10 -0400
>> When I installed it on W2K, I had to logoff and back on.  Do not know
why
but that was the minimum restart to get it to work.  I worked on it for
hours.  I have never been successful at using EXCEL but I have been very
successful with ACCESS.  What application are you trying to use to access
the database. <<

I'm not sure why you had to log off/log on W2K to get the ODBC driver to
work, but I won't argue with success!   :-)

>> Actually Andy,
I cannot remember what I was trying to do with EXCEL XP.  But, when I
tried
it again I get an application error trying to read location 0x0.  A test
connection works, but I cannot do the OK to open the database. <<

I will look into this.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Seay, Paul" <seay_pd AT NAPTHEON DOT COM>
04/04/2002 19:38