ADSM-L

Re: ADSMconnect agent for Exchange throughput

1999-08-30 10:36:31
Subject: Re: ADSMconnect agent for Exchange throughput
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:36:31 +0200
Lau,

an ftp via our LAN gives transfer rate of 4-8 GB/hr.

The bottleneck seems to reside in the adsm clients because:

an mono-session backup with Adsm connect agent for Exchange gives 4 GB/hr
a multi-session backup with Backint agent for SAP (6 sessions in //) gives
34 GB/hr.

As these rates are ok for us right now, we will not investigate much further
for the moment.

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com