nv-l

[nv-l] NV 7.1.3 Install

2003-01-30 22:29:12
Subject: [nv-l] NV 7.1.3 Install
From: George deSocio <desocio AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:42:15 -0500

Don,

Please direct your software distribution request to level1 AT us.ibm DOT com

Please include the following subject: "Tivoli SWRequest"

They will require additional information.  They will request it by return
email.

Please include contact information, so they may get in touch with you if
they wish.

Regards,
Geo.

George deSocio
IBM Americas Support - Distributed Network Management
Dept 46-E1ZA
IBM B660  CC102
HWY 54 & 600 Park Offices
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709

E-Mail:  desocio AT us.ibm DOT com

Expand your Tivoli product knowledge by participating in Support Technical
Exchange:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/supp_tech_exch.html

----- Forwarded by George deSocio/Raleigh/IBM on 01/30/2003 02:36 PM -----

                      Don Seitz

                      <don AT omegamin DOT org        To:       <nv-l AT
lists.tivoli DOT com>
                      >                        cc:

                                               Subject:  [nv-l] NV 7.1.3
Install
                      01/29/2003 08:44

                      AM

Are people installing 7.1.3 off of CD as upgrades, or are any of you
performing new clean installs?  We were directed by our IBM Sales rep, to a

IBM web site that states that the CD version of 7.1.3 is not available
until 2/7, is that true of is it out of date????

We are trying to do an install on a clean AIX 5.1 OS system but need the
software....can't seem to get it...

thanks

don