nv-l

Re: [nv-l] NV 7.1.3 Install

2003-01-31 07:08:56
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NV 7.1.3 Install
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:53:43 +0000
       Don,
NetView 7.1.3 CD definitely exists. I have had it shipped by IBM - arrived before Christmas (even in Europe!!). If you are a Business Partner / Customer, it is also downloadable if you have a fast line.

I have a project coming up to look at NetView 7.1.3 on AIX 5.1 so I would appreciate any feedback you have on that combination.
Kind regards,
Jane

Don Seitz wrote:

Are people installing 7.1.3 off of CD as upgrades, or are any of you performing new clean installs? We were directed by our IBM Sales rep, to a IBM web site that states that the CD version of 7.1.3 is not available until 2/7, is that true of is it out of date????

We are trying to do an install on a clean AIX 5.1 OS system but need the software....can't seem to get it...

thanks

don

*NOTE*
help line at 1-800-TIVOLI8(848-6548)

Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2003 Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>.  All rights
reserved.