nv-l

[nv-l] NV 713: Editing not happ on the default map..

2003-01-16 11:11:58
Subject: [nv-l] NV 713: Editing not happ on the default map..
From: "Mithun Prakash Prabhu" <Mithun_Prabhu AT infosys DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:25:09 +0530

Hi all,

I have a unique problem in Netview. I had the default map and I created a customized map named abcd. I saved the maps and both these maps are read/write.

After some time when I actually opened the default map and tried editing any map symbol on the submaps , I am seeing that all are greyed out, I mean suppose I right clicked any symbol and said Edit object , I can see the properties but cannot edit the same as its not editable, but the same thing is not true when I open the customized map I had created ie abcd map, there I can do all the editing on the symbols. Whats the command to actually enable editing, or whats the problem,

Please help..

TIA.

 Regards,

Mithun Prabhu