nv-l

RE: [nv-l] ovw daemon

2003-01-16 13:24:46
Subject: RE: [nv-l] ovw daemon
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:22:53 -0500

I don't know a thing about OS/390-NMC integration. You could update us on
that if you like!

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

                      Serkan Dölen
                      <Serkan.Dolen@isb        To:       Leslie
Clark/Southfield/IBM@IBMUS
                      ank.com.tr>              cc:
                      01/16/2003 10:29
                      AM

Thanks.

Yes, also there was something with OS/390-NMC integration if I am not
wrong.

Regards