nv-l

Re: [nv-l]commands for delete,manage and umanged objects

2003-01-09 07:20:50
Subject: Re: [nv-l]commands for delete,manage and umanged objects
From: "Oliver Bruchhaeuser" <oliver.bruchhaeuser AT de.ibm DOT com>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:20:50 +0100
take a look at the command line utility: /usr/OV/bin/nvmaputil.sh
which is new since NetView 7.1.2.
Get help with: /usr/OV/bin/nvmaputil.sh -h
The symtax is also in the Apendix B of the Release Notes 7.1.2 and 7.1.3.

Kind regards

Oliver Bruchhaeuser
Tivoli NetView EMEA L2 Support

|         |           "Nie, Xiannian B   |
|         |           [LTD]"             |
|         |           <binder.x.nie@mail.|
|         |           sprint.com>        |
|         |           08.01.2003 21:44   |

  |       To:       "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT
com>                                               |
  |       cc:
                                    |
  |       Subject:  [nv-l]commands for delete,manage and umanged objects

Hi, list

Could someone let me know commands to delete, manage and unmanage objects
in
Netview database? Thanks in advance