nv-l

RES: [nv-l] Undiscoverd access?

2003-01-09 06:44:14
Subject: RES: [nv-l] Undiscoverd access?
From: Marcos Antonio Pezzutti Filho <pezzutti AT banespa.com DOT br>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:44:14 -0300
Hi James,

It´s probable that you are trying to discover some nodes (servers, PC´s, etc.) belong to a subnet that hasn´t been discovered yet.
Discover the router where this subnet is defined, then netview will discover all interfaces and networks defined in this router.
After discoverying the network, you will be able to see the node.