Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cleaning Quandary

2006-09-15 15:34:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cleaning Quandary
From: brooksje at longwood.edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:34:20 -0400
Well, I found the problem.  First, support was incorrect; plain barcodes
work.  I remember when I imported the tapes, something about setting the
number of cleanings.  When I looked, all the tapes were 0.  I set one up
with valid cleanings, which I believe them to have, and it worked.  As
for the tapes, they were purchased as LTO3 cleaning tapes.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Jason