Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cleaning Quandary

2006-09-18 11:53:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cleaning Quandary
From: pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:53:23 -0400
May just be the first time you've seen the flag, as previously, the
drives were getting cleaned automatically, and thus the tapes got used
up, if you know what I mean.......

Check your default number of cleanings on a tape....if there's a number
there, then that's what your tapes had originally....say if it was 10,
then your 5 tapes would have given you 50 cleanings, which may have
lasted you one year.

Paul