Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Large volume backup takes forever to start

2004-03-18 02:39:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Large volume backup takes forever to start
From: r.degroot AT dto.tudelft DOT nl (Ruben de Groot)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:39:41 +0100
We are at FP5. I think you're right about NBU building the file list
(there are LOTS
of files on this volume), so would be very happy to know what patch this
is you
talk about.

Other people have suggested disabling job-tracker, but that's not the
solution.
We enabled job-tracker only after discovering there was a problem to see
what
was going on.

thanks,
Ruben