Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Large volume backup takes forever to start

2004-03-18 10:31:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Large volume backup takes forever to start
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:31:14 -0700
You may want to look into changing your indexlevel I think the default
is 9, or /start_commercial_now/ a virtual tape library system (see link
in sig line) /end_commercial_now/

:-)

David A. Chapa * Technical Advisor, Technical Marketing * ADIC *
720.249.5836 * david.chapa AT adic DOT com

The FUTURE is HERE - http://www.adic.com/gopathlightvx