Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Large volume backup takes forever to start

2004-03-17 07:51:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Large volume backup takes forever to start
From: r.degroot AT dto.tudelft DOT nl (Ruben de Groot)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:51:40 +0100
Just checked again. Yes, even on a full backup no data is being written to
disk until after over an hour of making "estimations" (sais Job
Tracker). A tape is
mounted all this time but no bits are send to it until Netbackup is
finished estimating.

We didn't have this problem 6 months ago (we were at NBU 3.4 then).

Thanks,
Ruben