Networker

Re: [Networker] Client limit for Networker

2010-10-07 15:15:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client limit for Networker
From: Bombay4u None <bombay4u AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 19:03:14 +0000
Hello,
Could this be a Jobs dB issues and addtionally you really need to look at
networker architecture and look at splitting up to multiple masters or
increasing storage node capabilities, you might also consider investigating
Group size\scheduling and device avalibility.
Network Latencies, client load and incorporating VTL\Disk based backup.
Upgrading if indicated the networker inviroment and  consider best practices
for your workload.
Thanks
Fazil Saiyed