Networker

Re: [Networker] Client limit for Networker

2010-10-08 06:55:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client limit for Networker
From: Lars Törnblom <lars.tornblom AT PROACT DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 12:53:23 +0200
What you are describing her is common problems in 7.4.2 in this size of
environment,
If you have some reason to stay on 7.4.x I suggest that you at least upgrade to
7.4.5.10. so you get a stable NetWorker release.

When taking the step from 7.2.x to 7.3 and above there is some OS tuning that
needs to
Be done. Check the perf. Tuning guide for your OS.

as well there is a problem with 7.4 and newer. with too many 7.2.x client in
one group (8 or more).
This bug can cause the problems you have.

Br //Lars