Networker

Re: [Networker] Group-level Schedule ...

2007-04-02 05:08:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Group-level Schedule ...
From: Rathindra Nath Dhali Operations IT <rdhali AT GRAMEENPHONE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:06:22 +0600
Hi,
So far I know, when a savegroup triggers, it checks for backup level. It
continues to backup at same level for all sessions within that group
until it is finished. Even if we change the corresponding schedule while
a backup is running, the new schedule becomes effective only on next
runs.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Rathin