Networker

Re: [Networker] Archive/Backup Storage Class Recommendations?

2006-05-10 15:54:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Archive/Backup Storage Class Recommendations?
From: "Scalise, Kathleen (NSTS.JAX)" <kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:47:36 -0400
I have taken 2 classes at Cambridge Computers.

The first was an admin class on UNIX about 6-7 years ago.
Most recently I attended their Hands On class for Windows version 7.

The Hands On class is their own class which was very good for somebody
who is new to Networker (setting up clients, groups, pools, etc).  It is
not a certificate class.

They do offer EMC/Legato Networker classes that I believe comes with a
certificate of completion, however if you are looking to be certified
you will need to take the test and I don't think Cambridge offers
it...but they could sure get you ready for it.

I would highly recommend them...as a matter of fact there is a Cambridge
Computer guy that posts here sometimes...maybe he will pick up on this
thread!