Networker

Re: [Networker] Archive/Backup Storage Class Recommendations?

2006-05-24 16:11:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Archive/Backup Storage Class Recommendations?
From: Ryan <ryan.mcfee AT AQB DOT CL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:00:15 -0400
Hi Albert,

I took the basic course (LCNA) for 7.2 at Cambridge about a year ago and it
was quite good.  There was a problem with the lab but it was resolved for
the second day and it was smooth sailing from there.  The class had a
variety of people in it which was good (variety of questions and scenarios)
and bad (some students were more advanced than others).  I know that EMC
(Legato) has used Cambridge to train employees in the past so maybe that
will help you to make a decision.

I'm not sure about the 7.3 course(s) but I suspect that the quality of the
material would remain.  A valuable course considering all of the changes.

Good luck!