Networker

Re: [Networker] Moving NetWorker from SUN to HP

2002-08-27 19:07:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Moving NetWorker from SUN to HP
From: Hrvoje Crvelin <hcrvelin AT ORCHESTRA DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:15:47 +0200
> Between Unix and NT, it's not working. If another one
> succeeded, I am also interested by the way  he followed 8-)
I'm aware of one customer doing it so by using samba share.
I do not have details and believe they run into the problems
after.  One day when I catch the time I might try that myself
as well for test to see exactly what happens (they used Linux
to win2k transfer).

I believe full support for UNIX<->Winblows will be part of
NetWorker v7.  As my company will take part of beta testing
soon I will check that as this is something that would be
rather welcome as I see it.

Cheers,
Hrvoje Crvelin