Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Copy job with PoolUncopiedJobs

2015-10-30 17:43:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] Copy job with PoolUncopiedJobs
From: Jerry Lowry <michaiah2007 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:38:33 -0700
Hi,

Centos 5.11 64bit OS
Bacula 5.2.6 on all directors and clients

I have run across a problem with one of my copy jobs.  The job is setup with the PoolUncopiedJobs parameter.  The jobs are failing with the following:
30-Oct 11:05 distress JobId 28325: Error: block.c:291 Volume data error at 3:87310201! Wanted ID: "BB02", got "Í". Buffer discarded.
(not all of them get the same "got....")
I can understand the error because I had problems with the backup disks during the date it is trying to copy.

Question is,  How can I get around these bad backups to the date where the disks were functioning properly and get them copied to my offsite disk?

thanks for the pointers.

jerry