Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] FreeBSD 10.2 & Bacula 7.2 compile errors

2015-10-10 14:15:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] FreeBSD 10.2 & Bacula 7.2 compile errors
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 09:00:57 -0400

On Oct 10, 2015, at 8:40 AM, Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com> wrote:

Signed PGP part
Hello Dan,

Although I won't actually be home for some time, my "vacation"  is now over
and I am once again able to work on Bacula (temporary setup in California).
Consequently, I will be doing a bit more work on the community version
over the next couple of weeks.  Then I plan to release a new 7.2.1.

One of the most important things I want to do is go through all the bug
reports
and close the ones that were fixed in 7.2 and add any of the patches that
were not yet integrated in 7.2.

Are there any changes that you have made that should be integrated back
into the Bacula source code?

No.  What I did was take the patch and include it as part of the FreeBSD port.  When the next release comes out, I will remove that patch.

—
Dan Langille