Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] FreeBSD 10.2 & Bacula 7.2 compile errors

2015-10-10 05:18:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] FreeBSD 10.2 & Bacula 7.2 compile errors
From: Francisco Javier Funes Nieto <esencia AT gmail DOT com>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 00:01:26 +0200
Great news !!

To me and to my buggy debian 8 server.

Thanks!!

El viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015, Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org> escribió:

On Oct 9, 2015, at 1:19 PM, Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org> wrote:

On Oct 1, 2015, at 9:26 AM, Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com> wrote:

Hello Dan,

That is good news ... thanks.

Best regards,
Kern

On 15-10-01 05:10 AM, Dan Langille wrote:

On Sep 21, 2015, at 10:16 PM, Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org> wrote:

I only just got back to this today, and I saw Kern's post about Eric's work.  I am happy to report: no more compile errors.

re: http://www.bacula.org/git/cgit.cgi/bacula/commit/?id=26db75ea69d9f097c5de207d180fd58909c4fbec

However, regression tests are not starting.  That will be another post.
Regression testing on FreeBSD is successful: http://regress.bacula.org/index.php?project=bacula&date=2015-09-30

The problem I mentioned above was because I was not on the correct branch.

I'll start work on upgrading the Bacula port next week.]

I started looking at creating a FreeBSD port.  To do that, I'd have to apply the patches from the git URL above.

Would it be more appropriate to create a 7.2.1 tarball for release?

FYI, this does not matter for now.  Bacula 7.2.0 is now in the FreeBSD ports tree.

—
Dan Langille

Francisco Javier Funes Nieto [esencia AT gmail DOT com]
CANONIGOS
Servicios Informáticos para PYMES.
Cl. Cruz 2, 1º Oficina 7
Tlf: 958.536759 / 661134556