Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] FreeBSD 10.2 & Bacula 7.2 compile errors

2015-10-10 08:47:07
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] FreeBSD 10.2 & Bacula 7.2 compile errors
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 05:40:54 -0700

Hello Dan,

Although I won't actually be home for some time, my "vacation"  is now over
and I am once again able to work on Bacula (temporary setup in California).
Consequently, I will be doing a bit more work on the community version
over the next couple of weeks.  Then I plan to release a new 7.2.1.

One of the most important things I want to do is go through all the bug reports
and close the ones that were fixed in 7.2 and add any of the patches that
were not yet integrated in 7.2.

Are there any changes that you have made that should be integrated back
into the Bacula source code?

Best regards,
Kern