Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] 7.2 mysql issue?

2015-10-07 09:26:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] 7.2 mysql issue?
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 10:23:51 -0300
Hello Stephen,

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu> wrote:

Regarding:
 > Would be nice also if you can give the number of Filename per Client
(from the job table).

Do you have a sample SQL to retrieve this stat?

​​select Client.Name, count(distinct Filename.FilenameId) from Client, Filename, File, Job where Filename.FilenameId=File.FilenameId and File.JobId=Job.JobId and Job.ClientId=Client.ClientId group by Client.ClientId;

​The above query should work.

Best regards,
Ana​

thanks,
Stephen

--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760