Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] 7.2 mysql issue?

2015-10-05 13:34:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] 7.2 mysql issue?
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 10:30:37 -0700

Phil,

Good question.  I vaguely recollect doing that a few years back, but I
don't immediately see any additional indexing.  Where can I reference
what the default indexes are supposed to be?

thanks,
Stephen

--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760