Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can't make "Truncate on Purge" work.

2015-05-22 08:38:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can't make "Truncate on Purge" work.
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>, Bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 14:33:12 +0200
Hello,

The concept of Truncate on Purge is and was very useful, and it was
designed to be a bit safe to use to protect users from accidently
destroying data.  However, I also found the old method complicated to
use so I replaced it in version 7.0.x (as pointed out by Ana) with
something that is more intuitive (at least to me).  Please refer to
Ana's email as well as the manual.

Best regards,
Kern