Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can't make "Truncate on Purge" work.

2015-05-22 07:44:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can't make "Truncate on Purge" work.
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 08:42:20 -0300
Hello Erik,

On Bacula 7.0.5 version, the "purge action="" do not exist any more. There is a new truncate command that substittutes the "purge + action="" from previous versions:

  Command       Description
  truncate      Truncate one or more Volumes

Arguments:

Maybe you´re trying to do this in your RunScript resource:

Console = "truncate storage=FileStorage pool=Files"

Also, in previous versions, you should specify the volume name in the command:

Console = "purge volume=myvolumename action="" storage=FileStorage pool=Files"

Best regards,
Ana