Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] maximum client file size

2015-05-21 14:08:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] maximum client file size
From: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 13:06:46 -0500
On 05/21/2015 12:56 PM, Devin Reade wrote:
> Per my other other email, the difficult part becomes keeping track
> of what data is where in the non-bacula case.

I haven't used it myself but backuppc has the "archive" job where you
can periodically copy a dataset to other storage. Though my impression
is, there's no catalog there either, or at least not much of one.

I usually just put a yellow sticky on the disk: "$host's /$filesystem @
`date`". So far that's been good enough.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin