Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula7 Copy SD to SD

2014-06-04 04:12:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula7 Copy SD to SD
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula AT benlau DOT fr, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 10:07:11 +0200
There are no new directives for SD->SD unless you want to have the SD
contact the client, which is another topic, but somewhat related.
Bacula just does it automatically.  However, currently, it is only for
Copy and Migration jobs (not VirtualFull).

However, for SD->SD to work correctly in all cases, you need version
7.0.4, which is currently in the public repo, and will be released to
source forge sometime today.

Best regards,
Kern