Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula7 Copy SD to SD

2014-06-03 19:17:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula7 Copy SD to SD
From: Ben <benoit.laurent AT ymail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 00:43:10 +0200
Hello,

I have migrate my servers to Bacula v7 to use new functionality :
Storage daemon to Storage daemon (
http://www.bacula.org/7.0.x-manuals/en/main/New_Features_in_7_0_0.html#SECTION00311000000000000000)

Now I search how use this functionality. What is that somebody knows the
directives to use it ? What is that there is a documentation or an
example describing this functionality ?

Best regards,
Benoit