Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula7 Copy SD to SD

2014-06-04 02:51:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula7 Copy SD to SD
From: Josip Deanovic <djosip+news AT linuxpages DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:46:18 +0200
Quoting message written on Wednesday 2014-06-04 00:43:10 by Ben:
> Hello,
>
> I have migrate my servers to Bacula v7 to use new functionality :
> Storage daemon to Storage daemon (
> http://www.bacula.org/7.0.x-manuals/en/main/New_Features_in_7_0_0.html#S
> ECTION00311000000000000000)
>

> Now I search how use this functionality. What is that somebody knows the
> directives to use it ? What is that there is a documentation or an
> example describing this functionality ?
>

> Best regards,
> Benoit

Hello,

You might want to go through archived messages from last month.
Search for subject "Storage to storage feature in 7.0.x".

In short:
- There are no additional directives, you just have to setup
  additional storage daemon and add additional storage and pool
  resource to your bacula-dir.conf. Then you just use copy as
  usual.
- This feature doesn't work properly in 7.0.3 so you will have to
  either wait for 7.0.4 or download the source from the current
  bacula git:  git clone http://git.bacula.org/bacula

--
Josip Deanovic