Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] latest bacula client (bacula-fd) for Windows

2014-04-22 06:03:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] latest bacula client (bacula-fd) for Windows
From: Tomáš Brandýský <tomas.brandysky AT gmail DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:48:44 +0200
Hello,

what is actually the difference between community version and enterprise version of bacula-fd for Windows ?
Is the paid version more stable or has more features ?

I am asking because we have found an annoying bug when using bacula-fd 5.2.10 on Windows. If this bug is already fixed in enterprise version we would be glad to buy the licence of enterprise bacula-fd Windows client.

As to the mentioned bug, where can I report this bug to make sure it will be fixed in some further release of community version ?

Thank you

Best regards,

Tomas