Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] latest bacula client (bacula-fd) for Windows

2014-04-17 07:43:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] latest bacula client (bacula-fd) for Windows
From: Tomáš Brandýský <tomas.brandysky AT gmail DOT com>
To: Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:39:35 +0200
Thank you very much for a quick response.

Tomas

On 17 April 2014 12:27, Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com> wrote:

http://blog.bacula.org/p710/

Second to last paragraph: “We are still working on new Windows binaries as well as releasing a full set of binaries for many platforms. Hopefully that will be finished before the end of April.”

To close the gap between 5.2.10 and 7.0, Windows binaries 6.0.6 are available commercially for a small fee at http://www.baculasystems.com/windows-binaries-for-bacula-community-users

I don’t know if any of these  can be used with 7.0.