Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Question about PoolUncopiedJobs selection

2014-04-16 10:07:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Question about PoolUncopiedJobs selection
From: Gary Cowell <gary.cowell AT gmail DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:01:45 +0100
So it seems from the source code that the selection depends on a new
job being created for the copy, which references the original via the
PriorJobId self join. This doesn't lend itself to easy faking out with
a SQL update, it seems to me.

So, what can I do?

Run the copy jobs to storage director /dev/null ?

I'd like to find a solution to this.