Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bconsole 7.0.2 storage status issue

2014-04-16 11:07:18
Subject: [Bacula-users] bconsole 7.0.2 storage status issue
From: Stephen Thompson <stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 07:48:23 -0700
Hello,

Wanting to confirm something new I'm seeing in 7.0.2 with bconsole.  I
have multiple storage daemons with multiple devices.  Used to be
(5.2.13) that a "status" and then "2: Storage" in bconsole would present
a list of storage devices to query.  Not it immediately returns only the
status of the first device I have configured for my Director.  A "mount"
command in comparison, will present me with what I am used to -- the
list of devices to choose from.  Is this a feature?  A bug?

thanks,
Stephen
--
Stephen Thompson               Berkeley Seismological Laboratory
stephen AT seismo.berkeley DOT edu    215 McCone Hall # 4760