Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Post starting bacula-dir does not succeed error on line 29

2013-08-25 23:27:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Post starting bacula-dir does not succeed error on line 29
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 00:24:37 -0300
Hi Benny,

Have you checked your fileset? There is no "bacula could not stat somedir ERR=No such file or directory" in your log file for this job? Maybe you have "onefs" set to yes and there are different filesystems in your fileset? Are you using compression? Maybe you sould compare the size of the volume with a "tar xvzf" of your fileset directories/files?

Regards,
Ana