Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Post starting bacula-dir does not succeed error on line 29

2013-08-18 14:09:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Post starting bacula-dir does not succeed error on line 29
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 15:06:06 -0300
Hi Benny,

Sorry, I have no experience with bacula in CentOS, but I´m quite sure there is a bacula-console package that you install using yum. Also, there is a bconsole.conf (maybe at /etc/bacula) with the password ¨Melanja123?¨ for communicating with director. I´m not sure where is bconsole in CentOS instalations, whereis bconsole or which bconsole should tell you. If you succeed in launching bconsole, then you should get webmin working too...

Regards,
Ana