Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] question about backup levels

2013-08-08 18:23:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] question about backup levels
From: Greg Woods <greg AT gregandeva DOT net>
To: Bacula Users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 16:20:31 -0600
On Thu, 2013-08-08 at 17:36 -0400, John Drescher wrote:

> You will have to also clean up your volumes.

I'm planning on deleting all the jobs, then purging all the volumes. If
my understanding of what a purge does is correct, then the data that is
currently written to the volumes (which in my case are just disk files)
will not actually be deleted, but the same space will be reused once all
of the unused volumes have been filled.

--Greg