Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] It's possible to use Bacula with PostgreSQL 9.1.x?

2011-12-26 14:39:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] It's possible to use Bacula with PostgreSQL 9.1.x?
From: "reynierpm AT gmail DOT com" <reynierpm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:07:12 -0430
Hi Bruno and yes you're right in CentOS 6 only PostgreSQL 8.4.4 is present but I get latest 9.1.2 from PostgreSQL repositories and for that my problem, any way I have installed now Bacula 5.3 (latest) and PostgreSQL 9.1.2-4 thanks to the Bacula Community and I will continue using Bacula for a long time :) and jlc and Bruno this is not a thread for cause problems I just ask for help :) so peace jejejeje
Regards both
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Cel: +58 424.180.5609 / +58 416.921.7406
Correo: reynierpm AT gmail DOT com / reynierpm AT hotmail DOT com