Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula admin tool and bacula services version

2011-06-09 11:46:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula admin tool and bacula services version
From: egoitz AT ramattack DOT net
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 19:13:06 +0200
 Good afternoon all,

 Wich Bat (bacula admin tool) should I have for use with each bacula-dir
 (isn't it the service it connects to?)?. Is there a matrix of
 compatibilities or similar?. I have had some problems compiling bat in
 Solaris for example... so I'm planning having one central BAT for
 accessing all bacula servers... but I'd need to know wich version of
 them is compatible with the other one.

 Thanks a lot.
 Bye!