Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula admin tool and bacula services version

2011-06-10 10:18:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula admin tool and bacula services version
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: egoitz AT ramattack DOT net
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:15:47 +0200
Hello,

W dniu 10 czerwca 2011 13:55 użytkownik <egoitz AT ramattack DOT net> napisał:

Good morning Radoslaw,

I have several different versions... so I can't say you nothing as a rule.... so you think any major version of bat can be used to access any minor of bacula-dir?

I.E. if you have a Bacula 3.0.3 then you should use b.a.t. at version 3.x. If you have Bacula 5.0.3 then you should use b.a.t. from version 5.x. I have never had problems with using b.a.t. when only patchlevel was changed, i.e. 5.0.0 - 5.0.3.

best regards

--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net