Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Verify job and Storage definitions

2011-06-09 03:54:40
Subject: [Bacula-users] Verify job and Storage definitions
From: Jeremy Maes <jma AT schaubroeck DOT be>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 09:51:41 +0200
Hey

In a particular bacula setup we have for a client we have 2 different
storage devices that backups are being rotated between. To accomodate
this I have a default Storage defined for all jobs, but this is
overwritten in the Pool definitions. (different pool per weekday) The
pool to use is specified in the schedule.

Now this works as expected for backup jobs. The right storage gets used
for both the data backup and the catalog backup. The verify job however
seems to cling to its default storage device in its job definition,
leading to it trying to verify against an unexisting volume on the wrong
storage every other day.

Is there a way to overwrite the default verify job storage in pool or
schedule resources, or is a separate verify job with separate schedules
the only way to accomplish my goals?

Kind regards,
Jeremy

 **** DISCLAIMER ****