Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Clarification on Exchange plugin

2011-05-31 05:55:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Clarification on Exchange plugin
From: Marc Goujon <marc AT ftuk DOT net>
To: Graham Keeling <graham AT equiinet DOT com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 10:52:21 +0100
This is my client configurations, and in the Plugin directory I have
exchange-fd.dll.

FileDaemon {                            # this is me
   Name = sbs-fd
   FDport = 9102                # where we listen for the director
   WorkingDirectory = "C:/Program Files/Bacula/working"
   Pid Directory = "C:/Program Files/Bacula/working"
   Plugin Directory = "C:/Program Files/Bacula/plugins"
   Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 10
}

My fileSet is the one you suggested:

FileSet {
   Name = "Exchange"
   Include {
        Options {
                     signature = MD5
                     compression = GZIP9
                     IgnoreCase = yes
                     }
       Plugin = "exchange:@EXCHANGE/Microsoft Information Store"

   }
}

The error I am getting is the following:

bacula-dir Start Backup JobId 59, Job=Backup_Exchange.2011-05-31_10.40.23_29

  Using Device "FileStorage"

sbs-fd Warning: VSS was not initialized properly. VSS support is disabled.
ERR=An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.

Fatal error: /home/kern/bacula/k/bacula/src/filed/fd_plugins.c:223 Command
plugin "exchange:@EXCHANGE/Microsoft Information Store" requested, but is not
loaded.
bacula-sd Volume "HERE" previously written, moving to end of data. Ready to
append to end of Volume "HERE" size=12959845363
bacula-dir

I have taken note about the problem with the restore situation, but any help to
sort this would be great.

marc