Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Clarification on Exchange plugin

2011-05-26 12:07:52
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Clarification on Exchange plugin
From: Graham Keeling <graham AT equiinet DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:04:19 +0100
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 03:55:41PM +0100, Marc Goujon wrote:

> >a) I think you should only use forward slashes ('/') in your filesets, not
> >backslashes.
> >
> Replaced all paths for forward slashes.
> However, exactly the same results are obtained. Bak to my original
> question, is the bpipe plugin required to run the exchange plugin?

I don't think so.

d)
> > Fatal error: /home/kern/bacula/k/bacula/src/filed/fd_plugins.c:223 Command
> > plugin "exchange:@EXCHANGE/Microsoft Information Store" requested, but is
> > not loaded.

I think This 'fatal error' is the big problem. You need the exchange-fd.dll
file somewhere on the client machine, and you need the client conf on the
client machine to have a 'Plugin Directory = "C:/some/path/to/the/plugin/dir"'
option in it.

e) I think you don't need your includes/excludes. In fact you have included a
directory and then excluded the same directory. Try the fileset that I posted
earlier. That will get rid of the 'process cannot access the file' messages.
And make things simpler.

f) I refer you again to (c) in my first reply, because it is very important.