Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Concurrent Jobs from differents clients to the same tape

2011-05-29 07:35:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Concurrent Jobs from differents clients to the same tape
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: ayacopino AT acasalud.com DOT ar
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 13:32:57 +0200
Hello,

2011/5/26 Andrés Yacopino <ayacopino AT acasalud.com DOT ar>
Thanks for replying John.

I am not using spoolfile because of lack of disk space, i will see
performance this night without this file, cross my fingers.

When you use a backup to tape it is _always_ recommended to use a data spooling unless your local disks are slower then backup network and remote clients.

best regards

--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net